Trailers: MIB International

Non Star Trek: Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Babylon 5, Stargate, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
You are free to offer your opinions on a show, episode, book, film, film series, cinematic universe, etc., as long as it applies to that item, and not to the stated or assumed political views of the producers, writers, actors, key grip, best boy, intern, etc., of said item. In short, you want to talk about a show or movie, talk about the show or movie.

Others are free to disagree with your opinion. (You are not entitled to express your opinion in a vacuum.) BUT that opposing opinion must follow the same requirements above that the original opinion had to follow, as well as not bringing in the assumed political views of the original poster. (I leave out "stated" as they should not state any political position here on STPMA.)

ALSO, do not toss about derogatory labels at someone who offers an opinion in opposition to yours. No name calling, political labels (SJW, etc.,) questioning their humanity, morality, ethics, true fan status, or your assumption they are in the business to protect a certain fandom (gatekeeping, etc.). Again, discuss the show or movie not the politics or motives of another poster.

If you dislike something, it's perfectly fine to say so. However, posting your dislike every time someone else says anything positive about a show or movie, essentially stating the same thing over and over again is not acceptable. If you have something new to add, or are replying to a specific point in someone else's comment, okay. But if it's just to state once again, "IT SUCKS!" Don't.
Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Trailers: MIB International

Post by Quoshara » Tue May 14, 2019 9:00 pm

I don't think I posted these yet...

*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......

Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Trailers: MIB International

Post by Michael » Thu May 16, 2019 8:49 am

I like the trailers. 8)
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sat May 18, 2019 11:04 am

Well... I know what movie that I want to see, next month...

Thank you for sharing that, Madame Quoshara. :yourock:
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Post by Quoshara » Tue May 21, 2019 7:41 pm

captainuniverse wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:04 am
Thank you for sharing that, Madame Quoshara. :yourock:
You are quite welcome. I try to post the new stuff as I find it and I'm very glad you appreciate my efforts. :)
*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......