Posted for Michael and An-Gel

Non Star Trek: Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Babylon 5, Stargate, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
You are free to offer your opinions on a show, episode, book, film, film series, cinematic universe, etc., as long as it applies to that item, and not to the stated or assumed political views of the producers, writers, actors, key grip, best boy, intern, etc., of said item. In short, you want to talk about a show or movie, talk about the show or movie.

Others are free to disagree with your opinion. (You are not entitled to express your opinion in a vacuum.) BUT that opposing opinion must follow the same requirements above that the original opinion had to follow, as well as not bringing in the assumed political views of the original poster. (I leave out "stated" as they should not state any political position here on STPMA.)

ALSO, do not toss about derogatory labels at someone who offers an opinion in opposition to yours. No name calling, political labels (SJW, etc.,) questioning their humanity, morality, ethics, true fan status, or your assumption they are in the business to protect a certain fandom (gatekeeping, etc.). Again, discuss the show or movie not the politics or motives of another poster.

If you dislike something, it's perfectly fine to say so. However, posting your dislike every time someone else says anything positive about a show or movie, essentially stating the same thing over and over again is not acceptable. If you have something new to add, or are replying to a specific point in someone else's comment, okay. But if it's just to state once again, "IT SUCKS!" Don't.
JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Posted for Michael and An-Gel

Post by JM1776 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Someone asked me who would win in a fight, Gamera or Anguirus?

My response:
I love Anguirus. He’s likely my favorite kaiju behind Godzilla himself … but he has zero chance against Gamera. The only place he outpoints Gamera is heart, and even that’s one he barely wins, because Gamera has one as big as his body, too.

Anguirus is the personification of scrappy. He fights even when totally outclassed … and only ran from Mechagodzilla when it became clear that continuing the battle would do absolutely nothing but get him killed to no purpose. But if there had been a good reason (like helping Godzilla, for example), he would have stood his ground, died, and thought it a good death.

And you just know what King Ghidorah must think whenever he sees him.

Damn it! Not that little fucker again! ]]:0
Hope this amused you.
And Rafa Nadal once again reignites the GOAT debate.

Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Posted for Michael and An-Gel

Post by Michael » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 am

JM1776 wrote:Hope this amused you.
It did. :)
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"

An-Gel Sakura
Alpha Goth Chick From Hell Moderator
Alpha Goth Chick From Hell Moderator

Re: Posted for Michael and An-Gel

Post by An-Gel Sakura » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:21 am

:[]] So true.
That which does not kill me ......BETTER RUN DAMN FAST !!! (\angel/)