Trailer: Aquaman

Non Star Trek: Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Babylon 5, Stargate, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.
Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Trailer: Aquaman

Post by Quoshara » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 pm

Gotta love Jason Momoa's "Goofy" yell.

*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......

Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Trailer: Aquaman

Post by Michael » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:40 am

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high given the past several DC films (with the exception of WW), but... this one might actually be good. The trailer certainly looks fantastic.
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"

Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Post by Quoshara » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:25 pm

I have to admit that Momoa is the whole draw here for me....and no, it's not because of his looks or his muscles. Nor do I think he is one of the best actors out there. It's just that he is so much Larger-than-life on an everyday basis that I just have to see what he's going to do next.

He amuses me.
*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......

sirus
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by sirus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:41 pm

Once more I will reiterate that I will see nothing in the new line of DC movies. I have only seen Man of Steel and I was supremely displeased with it. Remain unhappy with how they see the heroes I grew up with and I have grown tired of the modern take on things. Though maybe I have just reached that age where I am like this.
From ignorance lead me to truth
From darkness lead me to light
From death lead me to immortality

ryjuda.deviantart.com

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:56 am

Quoshara wrote:I have to admit that Momoa is the whole draw here for me...

He amuses me.
Whenever I see him, I think he seems very kind and easygoing. To evoke that when he's built like the proverbial brick shit-house means either he is, or he's even better an actor than I believed, because to me it doesn't seem like an act.

I like the guy.
"Mechagodzilla and Titanosaurus are controlled by spacemen. They're moving fast and they're near the heart of the city."

If you're feeding your cat a vegan diet your head is so far up your ass that you can lick your own tonsils from the back way.

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:58 am

sirus wrote:Once more I will reiterate that I will see nothing in the new line of DC movies. I have only seen Man of Steel and I was supremely displeased with it.
You need to set that aside and see Wonder Woman. It's by far the best of the bunch, and easily compares with Marvel's stable.

The rest really have sucked.
"Mechagodzilla and Titanosaurus are controlled by spacemen. They're moving fast and they're near the heart of the city."

If you're feeding your cat a vegan diet your head is so far up your ass that you can lick your own tonsils from the back way.

Lionheart
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by Lionheart » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:13 am

I have high hopes for this one, I really want DC/WB to get their act together.
"What is life? It is the flash of the firefly at night, it is the breath of the moose in winter. It is the shadow which runs along the grass and loses itself in the sunset." - First Nation Quote

markc
Crewman 1st Class
Crewman 1st Class

Post by markc » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:12 pm

I like what I see so far. But I think this movie should have came out before Justice League. Let's hope they are not showing all the best parts in the trailers.