Trailer:The House with a Clock in its Wall

Non Star Trek: Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Babylon 5, Stargate, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
You are free to offer your opinions on a show, episode, book, film, film series, cinematic universe, etc., as long as it applies to that item, and not to the stated or assumed political views of the producers, writers, actors, key grip, best boy, intern, etc., of said item. In short, you want to talk about a show or movie, talk about the show or movie.

Others are free to disagree with your opinion. (You are not entitled to express your opinion in a vacuum.) BUT that opposing opinion must follow the same requirements above that the original opinion had to follow, as well as not bringing in the assumed political views of the original poster. (I leave out "stated" as they should not state any political position here on STPMA.)

ALSO, do not toss about derogatory labels at someone who offers an opinion in opposition to yours. No name calling, political labels (SJW, etc.,) questioning their humanity, morality, ethics, true fan status, or your assumption they are in the business to protect a certain fandom (gatekeeping, etc.). Again, discuss the show or movie not the politics or motives of another poster.

If you dislike something, it's perfectly fine to say so. However, posting your dislike every time someone else says anything positive about a show or movie, essentially stating the same thing over and over again is not acceptable. If you have something new to add, or are replying to a specific point in someone else's comment, okay. But if it's just to state once again, "IT SUCKS!" Don't.
Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Trailer:The House with a Clock in its Wall

Post by Quoshara » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm

YA or kid's horror...pretty much my speed for the genre. *L* But it looks like fun and I have plans to go see it.

*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......

Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Re: Trailer:The House with a Clock in its Wall

Post by Quoshara » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm

It was very much fun. *L* I'd suggest this to anyone with kids who want to do something to celebrate the season. A couple of jump scares but the rest is more low-key suspense and splat-humor (non-blood).
*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......