Images you're at Liberty to use

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.
JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Re: Images you're at Liberty to use

Post by JM1776 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm sure someone can use an alien babe.
"The angel of the Lord appeared to them ... and they were struck with great fear. 'Do not be afraid; for behold, I proclaim to you good news of great joy ... today in the city of David a savior has been born. And this will be a sign ... you will find an infant wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.'”

Lonewriter
Crewman 1st Class
Crewman 1st Class

Post by Lonewriter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:41 pm

What species is she? Nice job.
Lonewriter

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 am

I haven't a clue. If anyone wishes to use the image, they'll have to do a little research, or just wing it.
"The angel of the Lord appeared to them ... and they were struck with great fear. 'Do not be afraid; for behold, I proclaim to you good news of great joy ... today in the city of David a savior has been born. And this will be a sign ... you will find an infant wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.'”

Bry_Sinclair
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bry_Sinclair » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:09 am

Antaran. From the ENT S2 episode "The Breach".

They were once at war with the Denobulans.
Avatar: Captain Reihyn, Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Orion (circa 2375)
Artist: FltCpt. Bossco

Lonewriter
Crewman 1st Class
Crewman 1st Class

Post by Lonewriter » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:06 am

I can see her now as a doctor for my space station. I'll just need to changer her uniform it it's allowed.
Lonewriter

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:09 am

If you'd like her in uniform, I'll attend to that for you. Just give me a few days.

Lonewriter
Crewman 1st Class
Crewman 1st Class

Post by Lonewriter » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 pm

JM1776 wrote:If you'd like her in uniform, I'll attend to that for you. Just give me a few days.
Thanks, it needs to be first contact era medical uniform.
Lonewriter

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:50 pm

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:24 pm

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:49 pm

amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Post by amehatrekkie » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:52 am

"I'm Admiral bond, James Bond."

lol
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:40 pm

"And these are my sons," he says, introducing the other actors to play James Bond, standing next to him in alternating Starfleet uniforms. Sorry to hijack. Just a thought that struck me like Thor's lightning.
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

Lonewriter
Crewman 1st Class
Crewman 1st Class

Post by Lonewriter » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 am

JM1776 wrote:Image
That looks great, thanks.
Lonewriter

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 am

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:06 am