Mad-Martigan's Staff Fillers

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.
Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: Mad-Martigan's Staff Fillers

Post by Mad-Martigan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Lt Cmdr Garrison wrote:Great manips of the Romulan Mad :/
Thanks. I see the thumbs up smiley is going down well ^^ :/
If you are going to use any of my images at STPMA please have it noted somewhere in a caption for the image "Created by Mad-Martigan of STPMA". Only my images in the Free-use section are allowed to be used freely, unless I have given express permission. Images in the request section alone are for the requesters ONLY. Thank you.

Abrin Gos
Captain
Captain

Post by Abrin Gos » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 am

Yeah, and you're welcome :D
"Geronimo!"

The 11th Doctor

Formerly known as Lt Cmdr Garrison.

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 pm

If you are going to use any of my images at STPMA please have it noted somewhere in a caption for the image "Created by Mad-Martigan of STPMA". Only my images in the Free-use section are allowed to be used freely, unless I have given express permission. Images in the request section alone are for the requesters ONLY. Thank you.

Dr Von Wer
Crewman 2nd Class
Crewman 2nd Class

Post by Dr Von Wer » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Nice tribute to Leslie Nielson. Hard to remember sometimes he started as a serious actor in the 50's and 60's.

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Dr Von Wer wrote:Nice tribute to Leslie Nielson. Hard to remember sometimes he started as a serious actor in the 50's and 60's.
He was quite old in the Naked Gun films... and they have got to be 15-20 years old by now, so it shows how long he's been an actor

Abrin Gos
Captain
Captain

Post by Abrin Gos » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:11 am

The first movie came out in 1988, and the tv series was on air before that. Didn't he do the Forbidden Planet movie?
"Geronimo!"

The 11th Doctor

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 am

Yes, he did. He played the captain.
(Yes, the image is me, but the photomanip wasn't done by me.)

CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by CamSPD » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 am

He was also the captain in the original Poseidon Adventure, which I had completely forgotten about.
"Ah! She is a writer!"
We are free because of the brave.

Abrin Gos
Captain
Captain

Post by Abrin Gos » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 am

#-o I'd forgotten that as well Cam.
"Geronimo!"

The 11th Doctor

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm

CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by CamSPD » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Not a bad picture of Simon Baker, but if I may, his face needs to be lighter to match the bright daytime background.
"Ah! She is a writer!"
We are free because of the brave.

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:37 pm

CamSPD wrote:Not a bad picture of Simon Baker, but if I may, his face needs to be lighter to match the bright daytime background.
I did this quite a while ago, but I think I matched the brightness to the amount of light that was on Geordi's originally. You'll notice there is a large, dark, shadow on the uniform since geordi's face didnt have much lighting on it either.... probably due to the way he was standing and the angle of the photo - which I tried to match. Its an old manip so I doubt I'll get round to correcting it.

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 am

If people use this manip, please remember to credit "Chonostock" from deviant art for his/her star trek themed photography.

Dr Von Wer
Crewman 2nd Class
Crewman 2nd Class

Post by Dr Von Wer » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 am

Great work. Looks fantastic. I am partial to original series era pictures.

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 pm