A couple quick things

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.
McManus
Banned
Banned

A couple quick things

Post by McManus » Sat May 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Out of boredom I decided to stretch my leg and crack open the old MS Paint and Google Picasa. What do you guys thing?

Its a little tough for me to get the coloring and shading of the faces right so I am normally banking on the fact it works out lol
Unless otherwise stated all of my images are FREE TO USE. If you plan to use them with the Obsidian Fleet let me know beforehand so that I can make sure it doesn't conflict with someone I am going to use. I make pictures for everyone to enjoy (<-- is that better?)

amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Re: A couple quick things

Post by amehatrekkie » Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm

the brad pic is alright....

the jason pic is amazingly good....looks almost real
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Nice pics.

Next someone will tell me that Angelina Jolie was leading the Klingons in the TOS episode 'The Trouble with Tribbles' instead of Koloth. \Y/ (\gorn/)
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by CamSPD » Sun May 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Just a little pointer, dear... unless you are seriously putting these images up for anybody to grab and use, you might want to ask a mod to move them to the Photomanipulations board. Just a suggestion.

On the other hand, if they are in the Free Board because you're giving them away, then you can politely ignore this message. :mrgreen:
"Ah! She is a writer!"
We are free because of the brave.

McManus
Banned
Banned

Post by McManus » Sun May 15, 2011 2:49 pm

CamSPD wrote:Just a little pointer, dear... unless you are seriously putting these images up for anybody to grab and use, you might want to ask a mod to move them to the Photomanipulations board. Just a suggestion.

On the other hand, if they are in the Free Board because you're giving them away, then you can politely ignore this message. :mrgreen:
Oh, I know this is the Free To Use section .. what is the point of making them if someone doesn't enjoy it? I have no problem with people using my pictures.
Unless otherwise stated all of my images are FREE TO USE. If you plan to use them with the Obsidian Fleet let me know beforehand so that I can make sure it doesn't conflict with someone I am going to use. I make pictures for everyone to enjoy (<-- is that better?)

McManus
Banned
Banned

Post by McManus » Sun May 15, 2011 2:51 pm

ambessalion wrote:the brad pic is alright....

the jason pic is amazingly good....looks almost real
Yeah, like I was saying with the lighting, its hard for me to Shade or Darken a picture with the limited resources I have. Generally I cut the images out in Paint and then place them how I want them while doing a little work around the ends to get them to match a little. Then I head over to the Google Picasa to shade the entire picture while hoping for the best -- its really hit or miss sometimes.

Thanks for the reply.

Transom
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by Transom » Tue May 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Fantastic!

McManus
Banned
Banned

Post by McManus » Fri May 20, 2011 6:56 pm

McManus wrote:
Touched this one up:

Bella Nadal
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post by Bella Nadal » Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 am

These are really great. I like the touch up on brad much better...Jason S looks awesome - doesn't look like it's been manipulated at all.

tim1707
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by tim1707 » Wed May 25, 2011 4:09 pm

The Jason S one looks good, just add 4 more rank bars :D

tim1707

Post by tim1707 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 am

Were the images removed?

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 am

:JD

I think the pics accidently ended up in the 'This post was deleted...' thread in General Discussion. \Y/
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.