Marshal's Museum

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.

Additions to Asian Gallery

Postby Captain Marshal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:25 am

Always fight for the dream of a better tomorrow, one that future generations will be proud to inherit.
Any dream worthy of fighting for is worth dying for. But anything worth dying for is also worth LIVING for.
Never stop fighting back the darkness or else it will overwhelm you. Faith Manages.
Captain Marshal
Commander
Commander

Re: Marshal's Museum

Postby Captain Marshal » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Another Background
Always fight for the dream of a better tomorrow, one that future generations will be proud to inherit.
Any dream worthy of fighting for is worth dying for. But anything worth dying for is also worth LIVING for.
Never stop fighting back the darkness or else it will overwhelm you. Faith Manages.
Captain Marshal
Commander
Commander

Postby AriaRice » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Can I just say that Medical officer Picard made me giggle...imagine him as a caring doctor!? No? Yeah...I can just imagine it..

"It's not like you are dying. Shut up and deal with it!"
I didn't ask to end up on a science ship, I am like the least sciency person alive...I mean, I barely made it into Security! - Lt. Aria Rice, Assistant Chief of Security, USS Galileo
AriaRice
Crewman 3rd Class
Crewman 3rd Class

Order of the Phoenix members

Postby Captain Marshal » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 am

Admiral Albus Dumbledore

Captain Minerva McGonagall

Horace Slughorn

Commander Nymphadora Tonks

Ensign Sirius Black

Lieutenant Junior Grade Remus Lupin

Commander Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody

Hagrid

Kingsley Shacklebolt
Captain Marshal
Commander
Commander

Postby BULLITT » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Excellent render of Kreuk. :/
BULLITT
Crewman 2nd Class
Crewman 2nd Class

Previous

Return to Free Use Images