The Winds they are a Changing....

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.
JaceRidley
-The Captain-
-The Captain-

The Winds they are a Changing....

Post by JaceRidley » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:45 pm

To the STPMA's many denizens...

As you may have read, Joe is leaving his duties as Moderator due to a conflict with new policy that is being imposed upon the boards that he doesn't agree with.

I too have expressed my concerns about them, only to have my own views...shall we say....ignored. I have no need to be political or ambassadorial about this. I think it's wrong, and as such, I have voluntarily resigned my position in protest.

It is rather unlikely you'll see me around after I post this, except perhaps to comment on this message's replies, assuming it's not Deleted by the management post haste.

I don't like what this place has become. I gave these forums the life you know them to have and I was its first member. Apparently, none of that means anything.

This is not meant to start a fight and in fact, I don't expect them to let this message stick around. I WILL NOT be deleting my account specifically so I can see whether or not it does.

That's all.

I Hope you all have fruitful, productive lives.

Thanks for the laughs..

Jason J. Maxwell

PS: If you want to talk to me, find me at my Harry Potter fansite, the new Spinners-end.com. We have forums too.