Join the USS Aurora!

A place for discussion of all forms of Roleplaying.

Moderators: jayphailey, AslanC

Join the USS Aurora!

Postby Moogie » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:26 am

Find a new star and name it after yourself!

Starfleet's mission has always been first and foremost exploration. Seeking out new life and new civilizations is the dream of so many young officers. Well, the Aurora is doing just that!

Do you want to serve on a small, workhorse ship? Do you want to discover things? Are firing phasers a thing you're only interested in if there's no other choice? Then the Aurora's the ship for you! In its service it's discovered space-faring life, experienced a psychotropic planet, and visited more planets with unique biospheres than any other ship in the fleet!
Not to mention that without the creature comforts of most Starfleet ships, the crew has to learn to get along, or die trying!

Still looking in particular for science staff: Helmsman, and every discipline of 'junior' science officer - Stellar Cartographer, Physicist, Archaeologist, Geologist, the sky's the limit!

We hope to see you aboard!

http://aurora.rpgs-r.us

Disclaimer: I am posting an advertisement on behalf of a friend. Though, i'm hoping to join as well!
Moogie
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Re: Join the USS Aurora!

Postby Bry_Sinclair » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:59 pm

It's been ages since I last Simmed and think about it every so often, but have a hard enough time doing my own fanfic. I will say it's nice to see a Captain who isn't 21 and a science ship without dedicated diplomatic and intelligence departments or squad of marines onboard. I wish your friend luck.
Avatar: Captain Reihyn, Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Orion (circa 2375)
Artist: FltCpt. Bossco
Bry_Sinclair
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Join the USS Aurora!

Postby Moogie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Bry_Sinclair wrote:It's been ages since I last Simmed and think about it every so often, but have a hard enough time doing my own fanfic. I will say it's nice to see a Captain who isn't 21 and a science ship without dedicated diplomatic and intelligence departments or squad of marines onboard. I wish your friend luck.

This particular sim is pretty slow paced if you think that might be of interest to you! Relatively small crew. Thanks for the kind words! I have passed along your praise!
Moogie
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Return to RPG Discussion