10 starfleet officers walk into a bar....No joke .

A place for discussion of all forms of Roleplaying.

Moderators: jayphailey, AslanC

An-Gel Sakura
Alpha Goth Chick From Hell Moderator

10 starfleet officers walk into a bar....No joke .

Post by An-Gel Sakura » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:16 pm

We play STNG from Unicorn books .

I thought it would be nice to have a good old fashion D&D tavern adventure with Task Force 16 .

All seven ships , and everybody chooses their one favorite character from which ever ship they want .

Ten players , ten characters , and the adventure of a lifetime :twisted: .

I'll have TF16 stationed at the star-base for a strategy session , while shore leave is issued to the planets in the area .

Some times you just need a little low tech fun .
Last edited by An-Gel Sakura on Fri May 20, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
That which does not kill me ......BETTER RUN DAMN FAST !!! (\angel/)

Drake
Plain Old Captain
Plain Old Captain
Location: USS Vanguard NCC-91000 (currently operating in the Florida sector)

Post by Drake » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:03 am

Those are always fun to toss out once and a while. We used them to break the tension after a long grueling "the galaxy is about to implode" story arc. The problem was, when our Saber Wing 77 and a Klingon squadron did shore leave together, we'd suck up Starfleet's security assets for sectors around.
“I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harms way.” – John Paul Jones

"Ooops... the navigator just told me I'm drifting off subject again. Damn my old thrusters!"

Chomh sean leis an cheo agus níos sine faoi dhó. (As old as the mist and older by two.)

An-Gel Sakura

Re: 10 starfleet officers go into a bar....No joke .

Post by An-Gel Sakura » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 am

It's time for a good old fashion bar room brawl again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That which does not kill me ......BETTER RUN DAMN FAST !!! (\angel/)

rojblake
Ensign
Ensign

Re: 10 starfleet officers go into a bar....No joke .

Post by rojblake » Fri May 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Not a Trek game, but I could see possibilities on primitive worlds.

There was this character, a barbarian-Ali (Conan type) the party goes to a Tavern/Inn & tries to get rooms...the Innkeeper is a racist (No elves).

More than half the party is elves of one type or another...rather than pitching a fit the "Elf leader" retains his calm, walks out into the street & looks at the party, shakes his head, & then looks at the Barbarian & says "Ali...kill the bar".

Ali proceeds to step into the Inn/Tavern & systematically destroyes the place, breaks the furniture, spills the barrels, & as he's leaving rips out the central support beam...he clears out just as the building collapses.

As the stunned populace, & the survivors of the destruction look on, the Elf calmly looks around & says..."any questions?".

They then mounted up & rode out of town (elves prefer the wilderness anyway.)