Which one is right?

A place for discussion of all forms of Roleplaying.

Moderators: jayphailey, AslanC

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Re: Which one is right?

Post by captainuniverse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm

So you refer to yourself, Michael, RichMerk, and CamSPD as great writers? Cool. \Y/
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

KahlessOfVulcan
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by KahlessOfVulcan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:24 pm

captainuniverse wrote:So you refer to yourself, Michael, RichMerk, and CamSPD as great writers? Cool. \Y/
Well, I haven't had a lobotomy so he can't be talking about me...wait, all four of you have had lobotomies? Maybe that's why you're such good writers...maybe I SHOULD get one...
"You may think you're stronger than me - and MAYBE you are - but I got something you ain't never gonna have. Heart."
-Ben Grimm, AKA The Ever-Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing

Thanks to Joshawott for my avatar (Lt. Mike McCormack, USS Sovereign)

CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by CamSPD » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 pm

If there was any major intercranial surgery done to me, they took the memory cells containing the record of my consent in that bit o' brain they removed. 'Cause I sure don't remember having one...
Last edited by CamSPD on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah! She is a writer!"
We are free because of the brave.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Lobotomies, Sith and some of the Relaunch authors, get them, they do. Not Jedi, like myself and Bry. And anyone else, a Jedi, they are.
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm

captainuniverse wrote:So you refer to yourself, Michael, RichMerk, and CamSPD as great writers? Cool. \Y/
My Lord and Savior replied thus to Pontius Pilate: "You have said so." I, however, have not. 8)

[Oh, and ... I excluded myself from consideration when formulating that evidently controversial statement.]

Note, in addition, and more importantly, that you most emphatically do not have to be "great" to be a better writer than Peter David.
“The concept of race has no genetic or scientific basis.” – Craig Venter, a pioneer of DNA sequencing

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 pm

You don't have to be mediocre to be better than Peter David.

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

AdmiralSirJohn wrote:You don't have to be mediocre to be better than Peter David.
I wouldn't go that far, but ... your heart's in the right place! :wink:
“The concept of race has no genetic or scientific basis.” – Craig Venter, a pioneer of DNA sequencing

KahlessOfVulcan
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by KahlessOfVulcan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh, so you're not recommending a lobotomy...now you tell me! Now I have to return the icepick.
"You may think you're stronger than me - and MAYBE you are - but I got something you ain't never gonna have. Heart."
-Ben Grimm, AKA The Ever-Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing

Thanks to Joshawott for my avatar (Lt. Mike McCormack, USS Sovereign)

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:36 pm

I could name ten writers here that are better than Peter David. I don't include myself in that regard and it's probably less than ten... :-k

"Geronimo!"