Which one is right?

A place for discussion of all forms of Roleplaying.

Moderators: jayphailey, AslanC

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Re: Which one is right?

Post by captainuniverse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm

So you refer to yourself, Michael, RichMerk, and CamSPD as great writers? Cool. \Y/
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

KahlessOfVulcan
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by KahlessOfVulcan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:24 pm

captainuniverse wrote:So you refer to yourself, Michael, RichMerk, and CamSPD as great writers? Cool. \Y/
Well, I haven't had a lobotomy so he can't be talking about me...wait, all four of you have had lobotomies? Maybe that's why you're such good writers...maybe I SHOULD get one...
"You may think you're stronger than me - and MAYBE you are - but I got something you ain't never gonna have. Heart."
-Ben Grimm, AKA The Ever-Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing

Thanks to Joshawott for my avatar (Lt. Mike McCormack, USS Sovereign)

CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by CamSPD » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 pm

If there was any major intercranial surgery done to me, they took the memory cells containing the record of my consent in that bit o' brain they removed. 'Cause I sure don't remember having one...
Last edited by CamSPD on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah! She is a writer!"
We are free because of the brave.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Lobotomies, Sith and some of the Relaunch authors, get them, they do. Not Jedi, like myself and Bry. And anyone else, a Jedi, they are.
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm

captainuniverse wrote:So you refer to yourself, Michael, RichMerk, and CamSPD as great writers? Cool. \Y/
My Lord and Savior replied thus to Pontius Pilate: "You have said so." I, however, have not. 8)

[Oh, and ... I excluded myself from consideration when formulating that evidently controversial statement.]

Note, in addition, and more importantly, that you most emphatically do not have to be "great" to be a better writer than Peter David.
Compare the behavior of Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams, then tell me who's the real champion.

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 pm

You don't have to be mediocre to be better than Peter David.
(Yes, the image is me, but the photomanip wasn't done by me.)

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

AdmiralSirJohn wrote:You don't have to be mediocre to be better than Peter David.
I wouldn't go that far, but ... your heart's in the right place! :wink:
Compare the behavior of Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams, then tell me who's the real champion.

KahlessOfVulcan
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by KahlessOfVulcan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh, so you're not recommending a lobotomy...now you tell me! Now I have to return the icepick.
"You may think you're stronger than me - and MAYBE you are - but I got something you ain't never gonna have. Heart."
-Ben Grimm, AKA The Ever-Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing

Thanks to Joshawott for my avatar (Lt. Mike McCormack, USS Sovereign)

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:36 pm

I could name ten writers here that are better than Peter David. I don't include myself in that regard and it's probably less than ten... :-k

"Geronimo!"