Ten Forward Forever: The Multiverse Starship Lounge

A place for discussion of all forms of Roleplaying.

Moderators: jayphailey, AslanC

Ten Forward Forever: The Multiverse Starship Lounge

Postby Transom » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:13 am

There is a ship; a nexus of realities. A Flying Dutchman. It was caught, as Federation Starships often are, in a spacial anomaly that warped space and time, hurling it not into one parallell universe, but all. It's become a hub, a sanctuary, a gateway, a trading post. Her captain, Mallory Bryce, runs the USS Shuhari like the city it's become, rather than the Federation Science Research ship it began its career as. People come and people go, and these are their stories.

This is an open roleplay for anyone who enjoyed Steven Brust's "Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille," Spider Robinson's "Callahan's Crosstime Saloon," the old "Tales from the Floating Vagabond" rpg, or just a good genre-bending story. Pull up a character, canon or non, belly up to the bar, and enjoy a round. Where you go is up to you!
Transom
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: Ten Forward Forever: The Multiverse Starship Lounge

Postby jayphailey » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:52 am

Where is this?
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" - Leonard Nimoy

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
jayphailey
Moderator, RPG
Moderator, RPG

Return to RPG Discussion