The Introduce Yourself Thread

Discussion about pretty much anything - except politics and religion

Moderators: Michael, Quoshara

Forum rules
The General Discussion Forum is for topics that do not fall into categories covered by other forums. However, religion and politics are off limits. Also, flaming, trolling, and spam will not be allowed in General Discussion.

In Rest In Peace (RIP) threads, bashing on the recently deceased is not allowed.

Please note - Threads in the General Discussion forum auto prune after 260 days of inactivity.
Drake
Plain Old Captain
Plain Old Captain
Location: USS Vanguard NCC-91000 (currently operating in the Florida sector)

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread

Post by Drake » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:01 am

Mustang wrote:Hello everyone,

my name is Michael and I've only really just found this place. I apologise about this being brief but I don't share much about myself. I'm from New Zealand and I love doing 3d modelling, artwork and Star Trek story writing.

I am happy to have found this place as it has tied together most of my passions into one place. Look forward to chatting with all of you.

-MGS
Welcome aboard!
I visited New Zealand in 2006. I was asked to leave after a week, a wise decision.
“I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harms way.” – John Paul Jones

"Ooops... the navigator just told me I'm drifting off subject again. Damn my old thrusters!"

Chomh sean leis an cheo agus níos sine faoi dhó. (As old as the mist and older by two.)