Hey, it could happen!

Discussion about pretty much anything - except politics and religion

Moderators: Michael, Quoshara

Forum rules
The General Discussion Forum is for topics that do not fall into categories covered by other forums. However, religion and politics are off limits. Also, flaming, trolling, and spam will not be allowed in General Discussion.

In Rest In Peace (RIP) threads, bashing on the recently deceased is not allowed.

Please note - Threads in the General Discussion forum auto prune after 260 days of inactivity.

Re: Hey, it could happen!

Postby Jpatten » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 pm

That was one Heck of a Game! Unfortunately, OU didn't quite manage to overcome the Dawgs defense. And that blocked field goal in second overtime I think really killed us.
Still, I don't know if anyone would have predicted a Double-overtime bowl game with scores in the High 40s.
I don't know half you half as well as I'd like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
--KN4BMP
Jpatten
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Hey, it could happen!

Postby JM1776 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:25 pm

I'm just glad the insufferable Baker Mayfield has been matriculated out of college football without a national championship. What a tool.
Discovery is not your parents' Star Trek. The problem is, it's not yours, either. It's the Star Trek of your asshole nephew and slutty niece.
JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Previous

Return to General Discussion