ST.PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion about pretty much anything - except politics and religion

Moderators: Michael, Quoshara

Forum rules
The General Discussion Forum is for topics that do not fall into categories covered by other forums. However, religion and politics are off limits. Also, flaming, trolling, and spam will not be allowed in General Discussion.

In Rest In Peace (RIP) threads, bashing on the recently deceased is not allowed.

Please note - Threads in the General Discussion forum auto prune after 260 days of inactivity.
An-Gel Sakura
Alpha Goth Chick From Hell Moderator
Alpha Goth Chick From Hell Moderator

ST.PATRICK'S DAY

Post by An-Gel Sakura » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 pm

:mrgreen: Who's getting their St.Patty's day drink on?
Got any party plans people? \w/
That which does not kill me ......BETTER RUN DAMN FAST !!! (\angel/)

Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Re: ST.PATRICK'S DAY

Post by Quoshara » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 am

An-Gel Sakura wrote::mrgreen: Who's getting their St.Patty's day drink on?
Got any party plans people? \w/
Well, since my daughter teases me about having bottles of alcohol in my cupboard that are older than she is...probably not. *L*

Yes, I'm that person who nurses a drink for hours and then sits in the corner and giggles at everyone else's drunken antics...and takes blackmails photos. (Yes, the photo part is a joke...but the rest is not)
*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......

Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: ST.PATRICK'S DAY

Post by Michael » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Quoshara wrote:Well, since my daughter teases me about having bottles of alcohol in my cupboard that are older than she is...probably not. *L*
I had a bottle of scotch like that. But once the label had faded enough that I had trouble reading it, I figured I wasn't likely to ever finish the bottle so I tossed it.

Yes, I'm that person who nurses a drink for hours and then sits in the corner and giggles at everyone else's drunken antics...and takes blackmails photos. (Yes, the photo part is a joke...but the rest is not)
:D
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"