Login |  Register |  FAQ

Forum rules

For discussion of ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories of the ST: CITADEL shared-universe. Please observe all requests by thread originators concerning the level of feedback/critique they seek. (11/15/16 - I have received a request to lock this subforum. If there is a desire to unlock it again, please contact me by PM. Thanks. - Michael)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

ST: CITADEL casting discussion

Post subject: Re: ST: CITADEL casting discussion
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:12 am 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

All thanks go to FltCpt. Bossco and AdmiralSirJohn for their artistic skills. I'm just the dumpy, old idea guy who can maybe write a sentence or three.

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:36 pm 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

John, I had a thought about Yineth Nikara's former wife, Parami. I was thinking about the possibility of Yineth having some kind of Orb experience with the Obelisk and I was thinking that Catherine Bell would make a good candidate for her. I should put out a request for a manip of them together.

Anyways, just thinking out loud. Let me know what you think.

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:40 pm 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)
Interesting... but I don't think it would be an orb experience. Maybe some sort of interface hologram, similar to that used by the TARDIS...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 pm 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

That could definitely work. She was in the Resistance and the Militia with him before she was killed by a rogue Cardassian gul named Julek. Parami was a Major when she passed, balancing family and work as the police chief in Ashalla.

"Geronimo!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)
I like it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 pm 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Yep, she was the Top Cop of the Bajoran capital and still she was able to handle having a husband in Intel. Talks about a strong woman, huh? \Y/

"Geronimo!"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42