ST: CITADEL - "Let It Rock" - COMPLETE

A place to post ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories for the ST: CITADEL shared-universe.

Moderator: Michael

Forum rules
For discussion of ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories of the ST: CITADEL shared-universe. Please observe all requests by thread originators concerning the level of feedback/critique they seek. (11/15/16 - I have received a request to lock this subforum. If there is a desire to unlock it again, please contact me by PM. Thanks. - Michael)

ST: CITADEL - "Let It Rock" - COMPLETE

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:56 pm

The first collaborative work of Citadel fiction. CaptainUniverse and I will be primarily contributing, but if anyone else wants to get in on it, you're welcome to do so.

STAR TREK: CITADEL
"Let It Rock"

by Admiral Sir John and Captain Universe

Base Log: 11 Chaiteen, 8125 (Stardate 56115.5), filed by General An Rentoshi, base commander.

Personal note: While it will probably take me a while to master them, these stardates are quite ingenious, really. I should read up on their history…

The base setup is progressing, and localized food distribution following the burning of selected fields is going well. The Federation is nothing, if not generous. A few of the Starfleet personnel here at Gwalior have introduced me to something called cappuccino that I find a good alternative to my morning tanzila. Nana informs me that local stores are starting to report shortages. Hopefully, the fields on the southern continent will be able to make up the shortfall soon.

The starship Espero, which was damaged during what Starfleet is calling the ‘Battle of Intar’, has returned from repairs, and the starship Ernst Ruska, a sister to Captain Harris’ Marshal Martz has also arrived. While I have not yet met her captain, I have been informed that it will, eventually, take on the duties of the Kumari, which will then be assigned to other duties. Meanwhile, I have a request to allow the crews of the Espero and Hammersley to relocate their dependents here, should they choose to. While that is a political decision, it would certainly make it easier to keep those two ships here, if not permanently, much longer than would otherwise be possible.

Hopefully, by that time, we will have rebuilt our planetary defenses to the point where we won’t need ships like that defending us.

And speaking of ships, I’ll be taking my final check ride in a Starfleet shuttlecraft today. That means I’ll be able to see our own newest, the Ayan Platex. I’m sure, had he survived the first Tzenkethi raids, it would be he making this entry, and not I.

End entry.

The little shuttlecraft was far out, beyond the system’s kuyper belt, where the Corps of Engineers had set up a small test range for the training of new Intaran pilots and gunners.

The seat Rentoshi occupied seemed a bit narrow, but not as bad as some he’d been in, and the controls before him had originally been daunting, but as he’d learned his way around them, he’d found that they were not so different than those on the shuttles he’d flown previously in his career.

Commander P. L. Richards, sitting in the copilot’s seat to his right, looked on approvingly as the general programmed and executed the maneuvers with near perfect precision.

“All right, General, you seem to have basic maneuvers mastered, so let’s try a landing. We’ve got some shuttlebay deck simulators off to port on sensors. See them?”

Rentoshi checked the readings on the small screen between the two stations and then looked out the window to his left. “I’ve got them… but what is that moving beyond them?”

“Looks like some sort of asteroid,” Richards answered, “but it’s not showing up on sensors.” He then reached forward and activated the shuttle’s subspace radio panel. “Gwalior, this is shuttlecraft Tanzen. We’re visually tracking an asteroid moving near the flight range, but it’s not showing up on sensors. Have you guys got anything?”

“Stand by, Tanzen. I’ll check with the ships in orbit.”

“It’s definitely big enough to do some damage if it hits something.”

“Yeah, but why wouldn’t it show on sensors, unless…”

“Unless someone didn’t want us to see it.”

Tanzen, Gwalior communications. None of the ships show anything out there except you and two other training flights.”

“I do not like where this is leading, Commander,” Rentoshi remarked, as he laid in an intercept course. “I’m taking us in closer. Maybe we can find out why it’s not showing up.”

“I’m on the sensors.”

“Whatever it is, it’s big.”

“And fast. It’s moving like the proverbial bat out of hell. I have the controls.”

Rentoshi immediately lifted his hands and watched as Richards programmed in a jump to warp that would last less than half a second.

“That’s an awfully short warp jump,” Rentoshi remarked.

“I’ve made shorter ones. Remind me to tell you about some of the flying I did back in the war. Here we go…”

It was over almost before it could register. There, before them, was a floating mountain of nickel iron. As they moved closer, a light caught Rentoshi’s attention.

“What’s that?” he asked, pointing to it.

Richards quickly had the indicated light on the screen. “Computer,” he ordered, “identify object on the screen.”

“Object is a stealth field generator, type unknown. Visual scan indicates mixed Tzenkethi/Breen design.”

“Can we deactivate it from here?” Rentoshi asked.

“A focused resonance pulse of 2.286 megawatts will neutralize the device, based on EM sensor readings.”

“Do it.”

Instantly, the shuttle emitted the ordered pulse. The light flashed several times brighter than it had before going dark.

A moment later, the subspace panel came alive.

“Gwalior to Tanzen! I don’t know what you did, but we’re reading that asteroid now. We have a fix, and we’re generating a plot, but it doesn’t look good… Holy crap…”

“What is it?” Richards asked.

“You’d better get back here, Sir. These readings indicate that it’s headed for an impact… and it’s a continent-killer.”

More to come.
Last edited by AdmiralSirJohn on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
(Yes, the image is me, but the photomanip wasn't done by me.)
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Re: ST: CITADEL - "Let It Rock"

Postby captainuniverse » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice start, John. I'm already working on my part with the Ernst Ruska.
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Cool!

I did a bit of calculation that I'll be including in the briefing scene. Not sure where that will come, but I can send you the .doc file so we can slot the various pieces in correctly.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Postby captainuniverse » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:13 pm

As the saying goes, 'I love it when a plan comes together'. (\gorn/) (\gorn/) (\gorn/)
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby ambessalion » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:08 pm

great cliffhanger!!

:/ ::bow::
:JD
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm
ambessalion
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 pm

If this were an actual Star Trek series, the opening credits would be rolling now.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby ambessalion » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm

can't wait to read it....and i'm sure the cover for it will be awesome!
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
ambessalion
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 pm

With captainuniverse's help, here's the next section:

As he looked out the window, he saw a peaceful world.

Intar was much like his own homeworld, Bajor, as it was before the Occupation.

Yineth Nikara could see the scars that the Intarans had endured in fighting off Tzenkethi raids. The damage to the fields on the southern continent could be seen even from orbit.

The Ernst Ruska’s captain had been reading and re-reading the reports filed by Captains Picard, Harris, and Th’Nar. For all their apparent shortcomings, the Intarans’ resistance against the Tzenkethi reminded him of his time in the Bajoran Resistance. The Occupation had taken many lives, including those of his wife and son. To him, the Tzenkethi might be overgrown house cats, but to the Intarans, they held the promise of being evil oppressors, much as the Cardassians had been before the Federation began their administration of Deep Space Nine.

Looking down at his PADD, he thumbed through Lieutenant Commander Ikar’s report about the recent Tzenkethi incursion. This thoughts were interrupted by the door chime’s distinctive ring.

“Come in.”

The doors opened to admit his executive officer, Commander Henry Nash, who was carrying a padd of his own. He was accompanied by Lieutenant John Colby, the Nottingham-class starship’s chief tactical officer.

“Gentlemen,” Captain Yineth said, greeting them, as he turned away from the window, “what can I do for you?” Silently, he motioned for both officers to assume the chairs in front of his desk.

“We’re still in the process of beaming down cargo and personnel for Gwalior, sir,” Colby said, who remained standing as the commander took the offered seat. The dark-skinned officer folded his hands behind him and stood at ease. As a former Federation Marine who had transferred to Starfleet Security after the war, his Corps training was still a part of him. “According to the quartermaster, the Intarans seem to have a different process of checking, re-checking, and storing all of the equipment. The local hospital is insisting that everyone be medically checked before reporting for duty.”

“I’m sure their procedures aren’t appreciably different from our own, Lieutenant. Our technology merely allows us to do them nearly instantaneously. We certainly don't want a repeat of what happened to Sergeant Major Corwin. I trust that Chief Lewis and her people are capable of working through any snafus?”

“Affirmative, sir.”

“I’m also sure that Doctor Reh’loryn will be happy to give the Intarans a hand, should they need one.” Reh’loryn was a physician from the Klingon Exchange Program whose assignment to the Ernst Ruska had been requested by Commander Worf, in his last days as the Federation's ambassador to the Klingon Empire. Despite a few incidents when she had first come aboard, the Klingon woman was a quite capable medical professional.

“If I may, I’d like to bring up a security issue, sir,” Commander Nash said, ignoring the light banter between the security chief and the captain. Handing the Bajoran his padd, he continued, "Lieutenant Breeze has told me that we’ve been receiving a number of requests for tours of the ship from the base public affairs office since our arrival.”

“It seems that the popularity of the Marshal Martz has worn off onto us. What’s your concern, Henry?”

“I’m concerned about possible sabotage attempts, sir,” Nash said, setting his PADD down on the captain’s desk. “These are people who aren’t familiar with our level of technology, and until fairly recently, they didn’t even know there were other sentient species beyond their star system.”

“It’s almost like when the Vulcans first came to Earth, sir,” Colby piped in.

“There could also be Tzenkethi sympathizers.”

Yineth nodded at them, moving to sit down behind his desk. Picking up Nash’s PADD, he saw a list of security contingency plans on it. “Hmm…,” he murmured to himself, speed-reading the report. “I’ll bring the matter up with the general, but I think you’re wrong, Henry. We’ve been sent here to represent the United Federation of Planets and to protect the Intarans. If we instituted these ‘security procedures’ aboard the Ernst Ruska, we… I would be setting a policy that I’ve fought against all of my life. Besides, they’re not quite as primitive as your people were when Dr. Cochrane made his first flight. These people have had warp drive for nearly forty years.”

“This isn’t Earth, Captain, nor is it Bajor.”

Yineth narrowed his eyes at his first officer. Nash’s assignment as his second-in-command had been a computer-generated decision by Starfleet Command, before the Ernst Ruska had gone to the Gamma Quadrant on their last mission. The officer that he had handpicked for the XO’s position had been tapped by Starfleet Intelligence at the last moment.

“Commander, I will pretend you didn’t say that,” he said, returning to his feet.

“Sir, I—”

“Bridge to Captain Yineth.”

“Yineth here.”

“Sir, you’re needed out here.”

“Acknowledged.” Tapping his combadge to deactivate it, Nikara walked around his desk and stopped in front of Nash, who stood up from his own chair. “Henry, we’ll discuss this later. I don’t like loose ends.”

“Aye, sir,” he said, following the Bajoran out of the ready room.

Walking out onto the bridge, Yineth could see that everyone was on edge. As Nash and Colby moved to assume their positions, he walked towards the center of the bridge, stopping next to Lieutenant Commander Joan Kelby, his operations officer.

“Situation?”

“We’ve received a request from Gwalior Base to aim our short-range sensors at something near the flight range,” the brunette said, turning aside to look at him before returning to her panel.

“What’s so unusual about that?” Nash asked from the first officer’s chair.

“Well, what the shuttle and our sensors discovered,” Kelby said, putting the source of the emergency on the main viewer, “is something that could ruin everybody's day.”

“By the Prophets…”

The Citadel Spaceport, which was in reality one of the largest of the city’s airport’s terminals, was filled with a multitude spanning much of the local galaxy, with an occasional Intaran. While a fair portion of the aliens were from Starfleet, a number of civilian ships had come seeking commerce.

With the arrival of the Federation upon their shores, business was booming, and seeing a lot of happy people brought a smile to Andrew Mundi’s face. Of course, he was happy for other reasons.

“See them, do you, Andrew?”

Standing beside him, Lieutenant Commander Ikar wore civilian clothes, like her first officer. Unlike the Hawaiian shirt and dark trousers that the younger man wore, the green-skinned Horrusi was attired in a gold blouse and dark trousers. Only the commbadges they wore identified them as Starfleet.

“No, not yet,” Mundi answered, politely waving away another food vendor. Though he accepted the choice the Intarans had made, he was starting to find their desire to ‘fatten him up a bit’ an annoyance.

“Sure, you are, on the Wozrel, they came?” Ikar asked him, her head stretching in her attempts to look over the crowds. It was an exercise in futility, as she stood only as high as her first officer’s waist.

“Kara said it was the Bolian ship.”

“Three Bolian freighters, arrived, they have.”

Mundi nodded, looking up at the large monitor that displayed arrivals and departures. Some thoughtful programmer had reconfigured it to display Federation Standard as well as the local Intaran dialect. The Wozrel was one of the ships shown to have just landed on the tarmac.

The dark-skinned man smiled when he saw which arrival gate that was being used for arriving passengers.

“C’mon!” he said to his commanding officer. Moving at a quick jog, he moved ahead of Ikar, who tried desperately to keep up with him.

“Andrew!” a happy voice called out to him.

Standing on the edge of the arrival gate, Kara Mundi and her daughters, Myra and Sarah, were waiting for him. Andrew’s smile grew wider when he saw them. He ran up to them and grabbed his wife, pulling her into a fierce hug. Their lips met as the lieutenant lowered her back to her feet.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you!” Andrew whispered into his wife’s ear.

“It’s good to see you too, honey.”

“Auntie Ikar!” the girls screamed in unison when Ikar finally caught up with her first officer. The Horrusi smiled at the girls as they ran to embrace her. She had never expected to be adopted by the Mundi family, but since she didn’t have a family of her own after leaving Horrus, they were a valuable substitute.

“To my heart, good feelings, they are, seeing you,” she said, accepting a kiss on the cheek from Myra. Both girls stood as tall as she did, turning to watch Andrew and Kara sharing several kisses between them. Her first officer’s love for his wife was a passionate one, and protecting them was the force that drove his service to Starfleet.

“Ikar, it’s good to see you,” Kara told her, once Andrew gave her a chance to come up for air.

“The flight, good, it was, hmmmmm?” The Horrusi asked, as she walked next to the Mundi family on their way through the spaceport.

“I saw a Boolian!” Sarah told her, smiling.

“Boolian?”

“It was a Bolian, silly,” Myra corrected her younger sister.

Espero to Commander Ikar,” suddenly came over the Horrusi’s commbadge.

“What the--,” Mundi started to say. It was supposed to be their day off.

Ikar held up a hand and moved aside to a quiet alcove. Tapping her commbadge, she said,” Ikar, this is. Go ahead.”

“Skipper, this is Ensign Lake,” the operations officer answered her. “I’m sorry to interrupt your day off, but General Rentoshi is asking for all captains to report to him immediately.”

“I see. Transporter relays, orbited, are they?”

Ernst Ruska and Kumari are running transporter relays.”

“Onto my signal, lock on. Back to the ship, beam me.”

“Should I inform Lieutenant Mundi?”

Ikar looked at his first officer, seeing a worried expression on his face. She certainly didn’t want to interrupt his reunion with his family. She smiled, turning back to the conversation with Ensign Lake.

“Bother him, you shouldn’t, Mr. Lake. A day off, deserves it, he does.”

“Aye, ma’am. Locking on transporter.”

With a wave of her hand to Andrew, Kara, and the girls, the Horrusi commander disappeared in a wave of blue energy, just as an announcement sounded over the terminal’s public address system.

“All captains, please report to Gwalior facility immediately. All captains to Gwalior immediately.”

An Rentoshi looked out at the assembled aliens before him. Most were civilians, but the black, gray and red uniforms of the Starfleet commanding officers were distinctive.

“Captains,” he began, slowly pacing along the edge of the small stage, “thank you for coming. We find ourselves in need of your assistance. An asteroid is heading for this planet that will, if allowed to hit, end civilization as we know it, and likely cause a mass extinction event. Normally, we would position a nuclear or photonic charge and push the asteroid off course. Unfortunately, we do not have that option.”

One of the civilian captains signaled for recognition, standing at Rentoshi’s nod. “What about those quantum torpedoes the Defiant class ships carry? They could pulverize your average asteroid.”

“We don’t have any,” Mike McCune, the captain of the Hammersley, answered. “We used them fighting off the last mass Tzenkethi raid, and resupply is two months out.”

“In a similar situation, we are,” Ikar added. “Manufacture quantum torpedoes, Starbase 128 cannot.”

“Same with the big ships. We have a few, but not enough to affect this thing,” the Kumari’s Andorian captain added.

“I understand that some of your ships have more powerful tractor beams than those used by Starfleet,” Rentoshi said. “I’ve asked Commander M’Rowri to brief you in more detail. I will be reporting to the Prime Councilor, and I’d like to be able to go to him with a plan.” He stepped aside, allowing everyone to see the large screen behind him. “Commander?”

“Thank you, General,” the Caitian engineer replied, activating the small control panel built into the podium. “The object we are facing is an irregular piece of iron approximately four kilometers in diameter, closing at a velocity of one tenth light speed.”

There was a wave of whispers and murmurs that quickly passed.

“Obviously, this is not a natural occurrence. This thing was deliberately accelerated, and the projected course bears that out.”

At the touch of his finger, the screen came alive with a simulation of an impact. “Computer predictions,” he continued, “indicate an impact in the mountainous region to the west of this city. At predicted angle and velocity, more than ten million cubic kilometers of planetary crust will be melted or vaporized, and the released energy will be equivalent to 4.5 billion photon torpedoes. A global seismic event of 12.3 on the Terran Richter Scale will be produced, as will an atmospheric overpressure of 129 meters per second at the antipode. Wile this will not destroy all life, it will, as the general stated, end all civilization on this planet. I believe this object was very carefully targeted to leave as much arable land and existing crops intact as possible, as the antipode is located in the prime tanzila growing region, which was just replanted following the government-ordered burn.

“Based on current readings, we do not have enough firepower in this system to destroy enough of it to significantly alter its trajectory. What we need is a Fesarius-class tractor beam or some way to destroy this rock, and we have twenty days to come up with it.”

“What about Blount Island?”

Dominic Baier, the captain of the ship in question, turned in his seat. “Blount Island is a construction ship, not a tug. Our tractor beams are built for precision, not raw power.”

“It looks like we’re going to have to think outside the box,” M’Rowri remarked. “I’ll be reporting to the Prime Councilor with the General, but I’ll make my engineers available to consult with all of your and your engineers. Maybe together, we can come up with something.”

“Obviously,” Rentoshi said as the screen went dark, “evacuation is out of the question. Just here in Citadel, which would be obliterated just by the overpressure, we have a population approaching five million. Planetary population is approaching 3.8 billion. Also, I would ask you all, and your crews, to keep the information quiet. Mass panic can be just as devastating as an impact.

“Are there any more questions?”

He was met by silence.

“I know some of your planets have faced this sort of threat before, and I can only pray that, with your help, this planet will survive. Thank you all.”

More to come.
Last edited by AdmiralSirJohn on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby captainuniverse » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Great work on the rest, John. I'll get to work on some more additions. \Y/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby ambessalion » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:50 am

i like it
ambessalion
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 am

Here's the next piece:

Aram Kodo was not happy. He’d been looking forward to his meeting with the President of the Nectem Republic, if for no other reason than to be able to speak his native language for the afternoon. Instead, he was rushing back to his office in response to General Rentoshi and Commander M’Rowri beaming directly into his outer office.

His personal assistant was at the door of his office, visibly shaken.

“They just appeared, Prime Councilor. I didn’t know what to do. They insisted that you be pulled from the meeting.”

“It’s all right, Licha,” Kodo said, reassuring the young woman. “I’ll see them immediately.”

He then stepped past her and opened the door. Inside, he found Rentoshi and the felinoid alien from the Starfleet Corps of Engineers waiting.

“Prime Councilor,” the general began, “we have a situation.”

“And if we can’t do something about it soon,” M’Rowri added, “this planet will be looking for a new civilization… One the Tzenkethi will be only too happy to provide.”

“What sort of situation are we talking about, Gentlemen?” Kodo asked, taking a seat behind his desk.

“An asteroid.” Rentoshi nodded to the large viewscreen that the Corps of Engineers had set up in the office, on which the same simulation they had played for the visiting captains appeared.

“Normally, we wouldn’t have a problem deflecting an asteroid discovered that far out, but this thing is moving so fast that we just don’t have enough tractor power to push it far enough off course to avoid an impact,” the engineer explained.

Kodo suddenly found himself trembling as the practical destruction of his world played on the screen. He closed his eyes, took a slow, calming breath, and regarded the Starfleet officer. “Can you destroy it?”

“Not with the firepower we have here. The ships would burn out their phaser relays before they could vaporize one percent of it, and it would laugh at torpedoes. We’ve got the engineers working on it.”

“Evacuation is obviously out of the question,” Kodo remarked. “Can we call for help?”

“The Federation has made a request with the First Federation to send a Fesarius class ship, but it’s doubtful they’d arrive in time.”

“First Federation? That could get confusing.”

“They’ve been around a while longer than we have, but we encompass more territory,” M’Rowri explained. “They’re commonly called Fesarians.”

“Could this Fesarius do something?”

“Easily, Sir. It’s what we call a gigatug. The Fesarians use it in mining operations. They go out, snag an asteroid or two, then take it home for processing. I’ve even heard of one snagging a couple of kuyper belt objects the size of a small moon.”

“I’ve done a bit of research on these people, Prime Councilor,” Rentoshi said. “They have very few of these Fesarius type vessels, as their resource needs are rather small. The chances of their being able to send one, much less it arriving in time…”

“Remote, at best, I take it,” Kodo remarked, cutting off the general’s bad news.

“Essentially. If we can’t do something ourselves…”

“How long?”

“Twenty days. After that, only a miracle could save us.”

Kodo took another steadying breath. “Obviously, the people can’t know. At least, not yet. Thank you, Gentlemen. Commander, I assume I’ll be able to call up this simulation?”

“Yes, Prime Councilor. I’ve uploaded it to the computer here at Council House.”

“Good. I’m calling an emergency session of the Executive Council. They should see this. Thank you again.”

“Thank you, Prime Councilor.”

More to come.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 am

Since nobody else has said they want in, I've whipped up a cover image:

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby captainuniverse » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Great work on the cover image, John. \w/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14 am

Thank you. Waiting for your next part, by the way...
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby captainuniverse » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:55 pm

I'm already at work on something. I've had the darn flu for the last week or so. I'm at about 79% of efficency right now but I should have something to you soon. \Y/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Next

Return to ST: CITADEL