ST: CITADEL - Ships

A place to post ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories for the ST: CITADEL shared-universe.

Moderator: Michael

Forum rules
For discussion of ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories of the ST: CITADEL shared-universe. Please observe all requests by thread originators concerning the level of feedback/critique they seek. (11/15/16 - I have received a request to lock this subforum. If there is a desire to unlock it again, please contact me by PM. Thanks. - Michael)
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Re: ST: CITADEL - Ships

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 pm

And here's a little something for the birthday boy...

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Whoa, I've got my own diplomatic shuttle. Hopefully with a full flight crew, because Elmlinger's a talker, not a pilot. \Y/

Thanks for the shuttle, Boss. It's AWESOME! \w/
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm

And it's totally unarmed.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:09 pm

So, when are we gonna see any more ship designs from the Master Shipbuilder? I'm curious to see some more original Federation ship designs from you, Boss. \Y/
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 pm

I doubt I'll be doing that anytime soon. I may design one or two space stations, though. I could see something combining Federation and Intaran tech.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Just curious. I was wondering if you might be willing to do a render of Wanderer at all, please? ::bow::

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm

I thought I already did...

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:39 pm

If you did, then I can't find it. I was doing some clean-up on my computer and I must've accidently deleted my copy. ::sighs and lowers head in embarrassment:: I'll be in the Cat Carrier with your Andorian torture expert. Sorry for the oopsit, John. :oops: ::bow:: :bleek:

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Should be up in the 3D area if I did one...

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Apparently it isn't there, so I'll need the particulars. PM would be best, since there's no plan to have it visit Intar... or is there?

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:31 am

Here's one that will be visiting Intar, but not staying all that long:

U.S.S. Tampa, under the temporary command of Captain T.J. McCormack...

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm

I figured after her appearance in 'It's Another Game Show', we could point her to an exploration mission in the Gamma Quadrant. In fact, I'm envisioning Alex Kingston (a.k.a Doctor River Song) as TJ's replacement as Captain. What do you think, Boss Admiral? :yourock:

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 pm

I like that idea!

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:33 pm

I figured we should finally cast a female captain. However, I wonder if she should be Human or alien. :-k

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm not sure. I'll have to see what sort of images I can dig up.