CITADEL business cards

A place to post ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories for the ST: CITADEL shared-universe.

Moderator: Michael

Forum rules
For discussion of ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories of the ST: CITADEL shared-universe. Please observe all requests by thread originators concerning the level of feedback/critique they seek. (11/15/16 - I have received a request to lock this subforum. If there is a desire to unlock it again, please contact me by PM. Thanks. - Michael)

CITADEL business cards

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Fri May 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Got a pack of ten business cards from moo.com today. The best part was that they were FREE! Still, I'll likely buy some more...

Cap, you ought to get a set of these, too...

If you need the images, let me know.
(Yes, the image is me, but the photomanip wasn't done by me.)
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Re: CITADEL business cards

Postby captainuniverse » Fri May 25, 2012 6:13 pm

It's definitely an idea. I'd probably go with the ships of the task force that we've seen so far. How did you get it done? :-k
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby captainuniverse » Fri May 25, 2012 10:05 pm

captainuniverse wrote:It's definitely an idea. I'd probably go with the ships of the task force that we've seen so far. How did you get it done? :-k

I took the plunge...
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sat May 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Here are some designs that anyone can use. If you want them in the proper ICC profile (Coated GRACoL 2006 v1.2), let me know.

If you order a box of 50, you'll get eight of each (and one more of one of them, no knowing which one).

And this is a mini-card. You can get a box of 100 for the same price as 50 full-size:

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Postby captainuniverse » Sat May 26, 2012 5:05 pm

I did some of those with my business cards. Including a Federation flag.

BTW: I got some more writing for LOC done. Just need to type it up. Also I started writing an Ernst Ruska story. I don't know where it'll go into the timeline but I will admit that it has inspiration from The Hunt for Red October in it.

\Y/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Yeah, I've tried a couple of stories like that, but they kept following the plot of the movie a bit too closely...
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby captainuniverse » Sat May 26, 2012 8:50 pm

That's what I'm finding out here so I'm gonna cancel it for now. Besides, I need to focus on Letter of Credence, Let It Rock, and Risky Ventures. Sheesh, we're busy. \Y/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby amehatrekkie » Sun May 27, 2012 2:47 am

did u do the embassy seal? because i could use that too

and i could use a card for my ambassador and her attache
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm
amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 am

Yes. I adapted it from the UFP Presidential seal.

And these are intended more for our actual use, rather than in character.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby captainuniverse » Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Ambie? You have an Ambassador? I have an Ambassador too! Now who would win in a knockout match in the Tellarite Arguing Games as I call them? My guy or yours? LOL!

Eh, just joking around. I'm sure your ambassador is as good as mine. \Y/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby captainuniverse » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

My business cards came in the mail today and I have to admit... my digital photography skills suck donkey. Anyways, enjoy! \Y/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby amehatrekkie » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:29 am

captainuniverse wrote:Ambie? You have an Ambassador? I have an Ambassador too! Now who would win in a knockout match in the Tellarite Arguing Games as I call them? My guy or yours? LOL!

Eh, just joking around. I'm sure your ambassador is as good as mine. \Y/

mine is kim kardashian so i'm sure she'll win ::fd:: ((\ufp/))

and love the cards.....will work on my own
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm
amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Postby captainuniverse » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Kim Kardashian? Ha, my guy would blow her out of the water! \Y/

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby sirus » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am

captainuniverse wrote:Kim Kardashian? Ha, my guy would blow her out of the water! \Y/

I wish they would stop spelling Cardassian wrong, it's really making my life difficult...
From ignorance lead me to truth
From darkness lead me to light
From death lead me to immortality

ryjuda.deviantart.com
sirus
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Postby captainuniverse » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 pm

sirus wrote:
captainuniverse wrote:Kim Kardashian? Ha, my guy would blow her out of the water! \Y/

I wish they would stop spelling Cardassian wrong, it's really making my life difficult...

LOL!

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Next

Return to ST: CITADEL