Did America lose World War III?

Star Trek related discussion, information, links, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Re: Did America lose World War III?

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 am

Thank you, Ambassador Specific...

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 pm

You're welcome. Hopefully cleaning up after you won't become a full-time job.
"The angel of the Lord appeared to them ... and they were struck with great fear. 'Do not be afraid; for behold, I proclaim to you good news of great joy ... today in the city of David a savior has been born. And this will be a sign ... you will find an infant wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.'”

Captain Marshal
Commander
Commander

Post by Captain Marshal » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Well, since Joe's not around all that much, we won't have to worry much about grammar corrections.

On a more topic related note...are there even semi-canon novels or comics that could possibly shed some light on this topic? I've always wondered at specifics as a historian and Trek history appeals as much as fictional histories (Tolkien legendarium) and real history.
Last edited by Captain Marshal on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always fight for the dream of a better tomorrow, one that future generations will be proud to inherit.
Any dream worthy of fighting for is worth dying for. But anything worth dying for is also worth LIVING for.
Never stop fighting back the darkness or else it will overwhelm you. Faith Manages.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 am

Ambie started World War III.

However, on a more serious note, I have seen a few time lines out there, telling what happened. One of the more interesting ones that I've seen is from an RPG called USS Terra Nova.
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.