Pathetic Star Trek Jeopardy

Star Trek related discussion, information, links, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.
collierctr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Pathetic Star Trek Jeopardy

Post by collierctr » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 am

Just saw this tonight. Never seen it before but I suspect they never used Voyager as a category after this. I wonder if the guy who suggested it caught grief over it?

"THERE IS NO SANCTUARY!"

collierctr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Pathetic Star Trek Jeopardy

Post by collierctr » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:57 am

These folks aren't perfect but they do much better...

"THERE IS NO SANCTUARY!"

Captain Marshal
Commander
Commander

Re: Pathetic Star Trek Jeopardy

Post by Captain Marshal » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:25 am

The first one was absolutely horrible. Confirms my suspicions that kids these days have a horrible taste in pop culture. The second was a balm to my despair, making me have hope that there are those who know what the good stuff is.

Good job collierctr for finding these and putting it up for us to see. You should put a warning label though on the first: "those with weak hearts should avoid watching this unless they wish to suffer disappointment and despair at the youth of today."
Always fight for the dream of a better tomorrow, one that future generations will be proud to inherit.
Any dream worthy of fighting for is worth dying for. But anything worth dying for is also worth LIVING for.
Never stop fighting back the darkness or else it will overwhelm you. Faith Manages.