Now that Michelle Yeoh has been cast ...

Star Trek related discussion, information, links, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.
amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Re: Now that Michelle Yeoh has been cast ...

Post by amehatrekkie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:57 pm

JM1776 wrote:I'm not going to use her. I'm now considering Bruce Lee's daughter, Shannon.
nice choice :/
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm

Bry_Sinclair
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bry_Sinclair » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:06 am

Joe, seeing as how the show Michelle Yeoh appears in isn't Star Trek I'd say that you should continue to use her and do the actress justice.
Avatar: Captain Reihyn, Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Orion (circa 2375)
Artist: FltCpt. Bossco

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 am

I agree with Bry. Besides, without spoiling it for anyone, let's just say that her presence in the first two episodes only helps to set the scene for Burnham's placement aboard Discovery. Any other appearances by Michelle Yeoh will definitely be in flashbacks.

So keep Ms. Yeoh as T'Vaar. She makes a great actress to portray a Vulcan.
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.